Thursday, October 14, 2004

Oh yeah, I'm a nerd

So I've made a decision. I'm a nerd, so I have a list of all the records I own... So I'm gonna listen to one record (at least) per day, completely randomly

Then I'm gonna write a little review of them. Kinda like my "watch a different movie everyday for a year" thing I tried. Except this should be easier to do. I realized I own records I've never heard, and thats kinda sick. So I'm gonna update my list, then pick my record for the day. I'll be back later with a review...

Also, I might take a job at Aldi's. Full-time, benefits, $10.56/hr... Which is ridiculous... I know I said I wasn't gonna go bag groceries for 6.50/hr, but I'll be a cashier, making 10.56/hr... plus benefits... Redick. Actually, if I get the job, I'm gonna take real estate classes two nights a week for 8 weeks, and then maybe starting being a realtor. Kinda crazy. I don't think Aldi's could be that bad... Plus its damn good money, the hours are perfect, and it couldn't take much more intelligence than a squirrel has. As long as I can work at the one of East State and not like in Southeast Rockford behind bullet-proof glass.

1 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger Michael and Tessa said...

Or if you wanted to make good money without having to do a lot of work, you could appraise houses. You can make your own hours and if you do a good job people's word of mouth will help your business. Those guys can make 500 bucks an hour; but then some hours they make nothing. However, with being a realtor you have to sell shit, and that's never a good idea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home