Friday, September 17, 2004

I'm big in Japan, and Rockford.

So how's this for you... If you find my blog, you also find out something interesting. Like I'm moving back to Rockford, with Sarah. It's gonna be fun. I've missed you all.

I'll post more in a little bit, but there has been a dog barking outside for half an hour and I'm sick to shit of it. And I need a cigarette.

Now playing:
Back and forth between "Tain't No Sin" and "Big In Japan" by Tom Waits... In my head
Actually, "Day After Tomorrow" by Tom Waits...

"And I miss old Rockford town, up by the Wisconsin border."

2 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger Michael and Tessa said...

WWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????????!!!!!!!????????? Rockford is THE black hole. You're gonna get married, have kids and be stuck. Do that stuff in a cooler town at least.

 
At 5:08 AM, Blogger MR. A said...

Hey paul when u move back we should get an apartment together!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home