Friday, September 24, 2004

Sitting around, no work today, Try pacing to keep awake

No call still. Why won't someone give me a good paying job. I'm not gonna go bag fucking groceries. I'm sorry, but if I have to work a normal job, its not gonna be some bullshit $6.00/hr thing with fucking 16 year olds.

Phew. I'm just starting to get pissed. I understand things take time and blah blah blah, but come on...

On a side note, I'm really excited to see Drew and Faultlines this weekend. I need a good hot rock show.

Listening to: Faultlines "Upon Deaf Ears"
Mood: Pissed.

1 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Blogger Michael and Tessa said...

Stick in there P-diddy. If there is anoyone out there that can find a job its gonna be you. You are hard working, you challenge others around you to grow, and you are definitely the sexiest man alive (and I'm completely hetero Baby! But somehow you still rock my world).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home