Thursday, September 23, 2004

Working for the man every night and day

I heard back about a position, so I might have to go to Rockford for an interview tomorrow. I'm kinda unsure about it, it's full-time, $9.00/hr (a dollar less than I had asked), and its possibly long-term temporary, which kinda sucks cause it would mean I'd never get benefits through the company, but I might be able to get them through the staffing agency... So we'll find out more later... If I get it, I'll probably have to rent a U-Haul the weekend of October 2, so if anyone wants to help me move, since its so much fun, feel free... There will probably be donuts, lunch, and maybe dinner included if you do! Yay.
Anyways, besides that, not much news. Apparently no one else is interested in the blog, so I'll probably just have to scold everyone on GoodGame, and then tell them about it... People need to know every little detail of my life... Not really, really.
Hmm... I don't know what else to write about for now. Sorry I'm one of those boring bloggers. Suck it up, ho.

Listening to: Tom Waits "Day After Tomorrow" from NPR's All Songs Considered
Mood: Slightly stressed

6 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Blogger Michael and Tessa said...

Either that Paul or you could make stuff up about your life and surprise us all. Hey if you think you're having problems with your blog being popular just think of me.

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Mike, do you have a blog?

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger MR. A said...

do do do dadada, mesa goin to blah blah blah. Hicky hoppie and fih sticks, ahhhhhh

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Michael and Tessa said...

"No", shaking head yes. I'm more secretive about it than Paul.

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Michael and Tessa said...

That, and I don't know if you kids can handle what's inside my brain. I asked Paul if he wanted to check it out, but he never responded back. Thanks Paul, I see how it is.

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Michael and Tessa said...

Check out what I typed on this day on Good Game and see if you can figure it out. It's not difficult. And you don't have to email me to get some weird math equation to find the website.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home