Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Last stop for a resolution

Well, nothing about a job yet... It's such a pain in the ass, cause everything now is hinging on me finding a job. It hasn't been that long so I'm trying to not get too upset, but it would be nice to get something lined up. Sarah and I looked at apartments Monday, just drove by and got some numbers... We're thinking the Spring Creek/Mulford area cause she's gonna be working at the U.S. Bank at Spring Creek and Perryville and eventually going to school at Rock Valley, and she doesn't have a car or liscense yet, so we gotta stay close... We'll see what happens... Right now I just have to find something so I can know how much we can spend on rent.

On a complete side note, when we were at Kryptonite watching The Wandering Sons on Saturday, Pantera showed up. Actually I guess it was there side project, but there, right behind me, was Dimebag Darrell and Vinnie Paul, it was pretty crazy.

Well that's about it, theres not much to write, seeing as all I've been doing is watching t.v., applying for jobs online, and looking for apartments online. So I've got that going for me.

Listening to: Elliott Smith "From A Basement On A Hill"
Mood: Anxious

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home