Friday, September 17, 2004

Tain't no sin, to take off your skin, and dance around in your bones...

Well, the first person has shown an interest in finding my blog. Dan Magers.

Favorite Band, Number One Fan, their first record, Come On.

Favorite band's first record.
Favorite Kevin Spacey movie.
Add up the number of letters in your favorite artists first cd and the number of letters in your favorite Kevin Spacey movie, then add up the digits in your answer, then mutiply the number by 9. Add up the digits in that total, then subtract three. My blog is that numbers track on Tom Waits "The Black Rider"

For instance, for me it would be Roman Candle (5 + 6 = 11) and The Usual Suspects (3 + 5 + 8 = 16). 11 + 16 = 27....... 2 + 7 = 9...... 9 - 3 = 6 taintnosin.blogspot.com

I more put that up here so I'd remember everything. And if you're reading this you already went through all this. Or your a lying bastard who just got it off of someone else. But then again, I don't know how high the demand for my blog really is...

I'll step on your neck.

3 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ok. So I know they're album isn't called "Come On". That's the name of their single. But atleast now I have a reason to post this.

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Michael and Tessa said...

Paul I think that you either heard about or found some weird mathematical annomily that if you start with any number and then do the last two parts of the equation you'll end up with six. You're blowing my freakin' mind here.

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger MR. A said...

Hey this is holly i got it!!! fun game lets play again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home