Tuesday, September 21, 2004

I'm tired, so tired, I'm tired of having...

Well maybe not... anyways, sorry for the lack of posts. I was in Rockford all weekend and busy. But I did have two interviews, so hopefully I'll find out about them soon... I'm starting to think I'm one of the only people from Rockford who left it and still like it... I'm mean there are some things that are annoying, but those are people mainly, who aren't always around. But back to the point... So it looks like we'll be down there for good the weekend of the 2nd. Sarah starts at the bank on October 4th, so we'll have to stay with my parents for a bit and then get our own place eventually.

Well, it looks like so far Dan Magers, Mike Howerter, and Marcusandholly have found this blog, so thats cool. Damn I'm tired. It's hard to have two interviews and testing at employment agencies in one day, then driving home, getting stuck in traffic, and finally getting to bed 16.5 hours after you woke up, when you're accustomed to not doing much during the day.... You know, 8 months ago there were days when I wouldn't even be up for 12 hours, and even if I was most of the time was spent watching t.v. Ah well. Well, I'm gonna find some breakfast... I'll be back later, I've got more stuff to talk about, but my neck hurts.

2 Comments:

At 4:58 AM, Blogger MR. A said...

Paul i am so proud of you. Becoming a blue collared worker.

My boyz all grows up.

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Does your neck hurt because you stepped on it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home