Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Revolution

At the risk of sounding ridiculous, let me say that the true revolutionary is guided by feelings of love.
-Che Guevara

If any of you don't listen to NPR, you should go onto www.npr.org and find All Things Considered, and then find All Songs Considered... there's new shows every week or two I think, and this new one has new Brian Wilson, Elliott Smith, and Tom Waits stuff. They're always so good. You can listen to archival ones too. All of those records should be good. The new R.E.M. record is good too. I think you can stream the whole thing on MySpace.com. I wanna write a lot more about good records coming out, but Elliott Smith's "Let's Get Lost" is playing on All Songs Considered, and I don't feel like listening between keystrokes.

Listening to: NPR's "All Songs Considered" Fall Preview '04
Mood: Strange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home