Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Delaware, are you aware of the air supply?

Five things that I've been doing/listening to/thinking about lately that have made me reminiscent:

1. The Promise Ring. I've been listening to them lately, because I like them. And they make me think of a few very specific times in high school.

2. Third Generation Mafia. I listened to their cd a week ago, because, damn, life was good then. No worries. Rock n roll.

3. Mase. I saw one of his cd's at Goodwill, and everytime I think of Mase I think of Marcus' Monte Carlo, the bowling team, and bass.

4. Swimming. Specifically at Tricia's house. Good times. And Steve's house. Fun times. Good times.

5. Matt Moore and Alex Tabb. Yeah. I found some pictures of us on stage at Cornerstone. Dear God.


(sigh) the memories...

Whoop. Back to reality. Actually, I have to get my thoughts together on reality. More on that later.

To be covered later today:

The Pope
Grilling
May & June
iJustin Perkins
...and more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home