Thursday, March 17, 2005

So sad to say I must be on my way

So buy me beer and whiskey 'cause I'm going far away
I'd like to think of me returning when I can
To the greatest little boozer and to Sally MacLennane

I love The Pogues. And Irish music. On St. Patrick's Day. Or any other day. It makes me want to never leave a bar.

So today is Sarah and I's one year anniversary. Holy shit. It doesn't seem like a year already. It's so good. We're going to dinner after work at the Water City Grill and then see what else is going on. More later. Back to work.

2 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Blogger MR. A said...

hey paul congragualations. I told you you would find someone special. Just had to give it time. Well it beats those blow up girls we use to have over.

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations Paul. That's crazy that it's already been a year. And, hey, I'll never forget your anniversary as it is my birthday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home