Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I don't believe you, you're a liar

Shit. My neck hurts.

Anyways, just here at work, getting ready to start the day. Hopefully goes by pretty fast. Well, not too much new here. Sarah and I went to Appleton Saturday, did some shopping, and saw the guys play at Mongo's. It was honestly one of the best shows I've seen. It was just Cory, Rick, and Dan which was all they needed. A lot of really good new songs that take what "Again From The Beginning" was doing, and compound upon it. Mongo's is really sweet, and if any of you can see them next time they play there, you should. The whole thing was one of those experiences where, if you weren't there, it's hard to explain. But seriously one of the best shows of theirs ever.

Other than that, I've just been working and started doing a website for my dad's insurance agency. Sarah has had hives for the last two days so I had to take her to the doctor yesterday. She's pretty much all better.

I've been listening to a lot of Dylan lately. "Love and Theft" has been in constant rotation at work. I checked out John Wesley Harding and The Basement Tapes with The Band. There's just something so "right" about how those songs are written. The music, the melodies. I really want to get some recent bootlegs too. Like I said, Love and Theft has just been killing me lately. The band is just so tight. I gotta see if Dan has a bootleg from the show we went to. Right now I'm listening to the Bootleg Series no. 4 ("Royal Albert Hall"). The "Judas!" "I don't believe you... you're a liar... Playing fucking loud!" part still cracks me up. Well anyways, time to get working, more later. Sorry if I'm kinda scatter-brained. I'm no morning person.

2 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Blogger MR. A said...

paul what time do you go to work in the morning??

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger DannnnnMCMAhonnnnnnn said...

damn paul. 6:08am?
jeeze. i dont think i could physically that early.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home