Wednesday, March 02, 2005

The sun's not yellow it's chicken

I finally started reading Bob Dylan's Chronicles. Just got a few pages in, but one thing that really strikes me is that as you're reading it, it seems like really good narration for a really good movie. It just sounds so natural, but then almost impossibly true. I think I'm really going to dig it. I read "Positively 4th Street" last summer, and that was pretty damn good too.

I really want to find a good biography about Miles Davis afterwards. I had no idea how much of a prick he could be. A genious, but a bastard apparently.

Checked out more CD's yesterday. Highway 61 Revisited, Nashville Skyline, and The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan, and Blue Miles by Miles Davis. Those have probably been the two artists I've been listening to the most lately.

Is it Spring yet? Too cold. Too cold.

Now Playing: "Tombstone Blues" from Highway 61 Revisited- Bob Dylan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home