Friday, March 11, 2005

Hold on to your shit.

First of all, damn it's cold out. Secondly, I'm coming to Rockford this weekend. Give me a ring.

I'm finally going to get fitted for my tuxedo for Marcus' wedding, so that's good news all around. Also, I'm really excited cause my dad finally got my computer (desktop) working, which will be really nice. I haven't had one in months, and we've had to use my laptop for everything, which was just sitting on the floor so you'd have to re-arrange yourself half a dozen times while working on it. Also, I might pick up (probably will pick up) a computer desk while I'm in town, so we'll be able to get it all set up and shit. I've got a really nice flat panel monitor that I haven't been able to use since I got it, so that will be hot. Also picking up my nice cushy computer chair, so I'm excited.

I've checked out a ton of cd's lately, since I'll have a nice big hard drive to "back-up" the cd's on. Been really into Chris Isaak actually. Work is good. I mean, it's work, but it's not the type of job that I'm just sitting around watching the clock all day, so that's nice. Otherwise, same shit, different day. Sarah and I watched half of the first season of The X-Files this weekend. I love that show. Unfortunately the library doesn't have the rest of the first season, so I'll have to rent that somewhere. Well that'll about do it for me. Take care and give me a call if you're in Rockford this weekend, as I will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home