Thursday, March 03, 2005

Damn.

I just spent three minutes sitting here trying to think of a title for my post. Nothing. Oh well.

I fear I've become lame. I haven't been in the mood for reading much lately, so I don't have any cool literary inferences to make. I've become addicted to a few major network shows, which aren't inherintely bad, it's just that most everyone knows about these shows, and I'm not clever enough to write some interesting piece on them. It's just this damn winter. It's sucking the life out of me. I don't know. That's it. That's literally all I can think of with any significance to write here. Maybe I'm just tired in the morning and shouldn't post when I'm tired. Also, I'm listening to Trouble No More by John Mellencamp, which is in no way a bad record, however I am getting a little tired of only listening to stuff that is "work-acceptable" (as determined by me). I don't feel bad listening to Dylan, Waits, Mellencamp, all that stuff at work. It's a little safe. However, sometimes during the day I need Modest Mouse or an old Descendents record to help push through the afternoon. And see now this is turning into a slightly interesting post, but one of the other people that works here, who sits right behind me, just got here, so that means no more posty-posty.

3 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger MR. A said...

paul i know what you need. A nice fitted tux for a wedding. Hint hint

 
At 6:21 AM, Blogger Paul said...

I'll be in town next weekend and will get it fitted then. Do I pay when I go for the fitting or when I pick it up?

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger MR. A said...

i think pay when you pick up

 

Post a Comment

<< Home