Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Goodbye Sky Harbor...

I don't know why I just thought of Goodbye Sky Harbor. But I did. Anyways, it's been a while since I posted. The days just seem to escape me. This weekend I kind of caught up on some stuff around the house, paying bills and cleaning. Thank God it's finally getting warm out. We drove up to Sarah's dad and stepmom's house for Easter. It's a really nice drive if you take the country roads, especially with the windows rolled down. Work is pretty much the same day to day, except that one of the girls in the office is gone all week, so I can feel free to post with no one behind me. Let's see... Sarah's dog, Boo, is coming to stay with us for a week. Her friend Rory has Boo normally, since Sarah couldn't have a dog anywhere she lived for the past few years, but he's going to California for a week and needed a place for Boo to stay. We'll see how it goes. We don't really have a backyard, more like a 10X15 grass patch. That's about it right now. More later hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home