Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Three cheers for me

Ah-ha. My little scheme worked. The making of a great blog, like epth.blogspot.com, is hard to do and takes ages longer than it might seem. You gotta kick off with a killer, to grab attention. Then you got to take it up a notch, but you don't wanna blow your wad, so then you got to cool it off a notch. There are a lot of rules. Anyway... I've started to make a blog... in my head... for all of you. Full of stuff you likes. Full of stuff that makes you happy. For the first time I can sort of see how that is done.

Who knows where the original quote, without my red edits, is from? Jill?

So, hopefully I'll have some stuff on here that is interesting for my new found readers to enjoy. For one, starting tomorrow is Salad Week. I have to eat a salad, and only a salad everynight for dinner for a week. The hard thing is that I don't eat vegetables. None. They make me gag. More explanation on this later. So that makes today Salad Week Day -1, which means I'm having tacos for dinner tonight because they're so delicious. But then starts Salad Week.

So, Jill... if you continue to read this, are you and Mike coming to Marcus' wedding? That will be awesome if you do, it's been so long since I've seen you guys.

Thanks to everyone for your help with the (sic) question. Aaron, you figured me out. Also tell Greg (not Little Weinberg, which was never meant as an insult, just that he was younger than you) congrats on the being engaged thing.

More later. Folkers.

2 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger Mike Pape said...

Paul,

Thanks for the plug. And we are coming to the wedding, and it will be awesome. I get a 4-day weekend! Whee!

Tacos are kind of like salad, if you put lettuce on them.

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger jill said...

paul, you need to ask michael about blogexplosion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home