Tuesday, July 19, 2005

It just so turns out that I don't really like many people...

Holy hot shit, I'm back. Sorry for the delay. Haven't felt like "smacking this bitch up" lately. A lot has happened since the last time. Big news, a week and a half late, is that we got the Apartment Manager job, so yes, that means free rent. Woo. My parents came up to visit (two weekends ago). Had a nice weekend with them. Sarah got a bike. My parents brought up my bike when they came to visit. Riding bikes. I got a practice space last Thursday. Played for two and a half hours Friday. This past weekend we went to Baraboo/Reedsburg/Wisconsin Dells for my Grandma's Surprise 80th Birthday party. That was fun. Won $150 bucks at Ho-Chunk. Played drums yesterday. Working.

New cds: Bob Dylan "New Morning" through YourMusic. Fan-fucking-tastic, that website. $5.99/cd. No taxes (here in WI), no shipping. Just buy one a month. Not many months when I don't buy 1 cd. Yeah.

Also new cds: "On My Way To Absence" by Damien Jurado (On My Way To Absinthe would have been a better name), "Thickfreakness" by The Black Keys, and "Slanted and Enchanted" by Pavement. All good.

What's this shit about The Onion strike?

Um. What else, what else?

I'm really tired. I haven't had a weekend that wasn't crazy busy since before Marcus' wedding. I need a nap.

Oh, and I got my new phone and it's good. Good.

Started reading the new Harry Potter recently. Started also reading Learning How to Die (a book about Wilco, not The Wilco Book though) by Greg Kot.

That's the readers indigestion version. VOR!

I really feel like posting more, but I can't keep my eyes open. It's 1:27 p.m. and I'm at work. I need a nap... tonight.

Also, if you don't already know, Mike's blog has been busy lately. It's funny, even for a White Christian Conservative Man from Texas. All love.

Now Playing: "Singapore" off of Rain Dogs by Tom Waits.

Holy hot shit... More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home