Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Two-two-two posts in one!

I posted this on MySpace earlier today:

I've been seriously slacking in the whole blog department lately. My apologies for that. Things have been pretty crazy, so I'll try to sum up what has been going on in my world lately. A few weeks ago Sarah's mom's car broke down, so Sarah is letting her use her (Sarah's) car. That leaves us with one car and weird schedules. We've actually done alright with it, and neither of us have been stranded too often.

This past weekend we were in Rockford very briefly. My apologies again to everyone I thought I would see and didn't. We got there Saturday morning, hung out with my parents a bit, and had dinner with them. We also did massive amounts of shopping for Riley Paige Choppa. That was fun. I don't want babies, but I like buying stuff for them. So have some babies, y'all. Then Sarah and I went over to Marcus and Holly's and hung out with them a bit. It was great to see them, and Riley is adorable. So tiny. While I'm still trying to wrap my head around Marcus being a father, I'm extremely happy and excited for them. Congrats guys! Also, you should start a MySpace page for Riley. Pictures, historical moments, that kind of thing.

Otherwise... I've officially applied to UW-Oshkosh, so I should be hearing back within a few weeks. I'm not really worried- I'm pretty sure they let almost anyone in. I'm so psyched to go back to school though. I'm really glad that I took the time off and have done everything I've done, but I'm really glad to be able to go back.

Sarah and I are going to Door County this weekend, and I cannot wait! We found this really great lodge in Sister Bay and we'll be there from Saturday morning til Tuesday morning. It will also be our first real vacation together which seems like a momentus occasion. Also, I want to take the time to point out that Sarah has never made me feel bad about not taking her on vacation yet, even when I intended to take her for her birthday a few years ago. She is an amazing person and I'm incredibly lucky.

Well, I suppose that's it for now. I'm sure I'll have some fun new pictures up here soon, so be on the lookout for that.

Also, if you're reading this and I haven't seen you in a while I really want to! Call me.


And then I posted this just a little bit ago:

I've already heard back that I was accepted at UW-Oshkosh. I only applied maybe a week ago! I can't wait!!!

For anyone interested I'll be at Lara's Tortilla Flats on Main Street in Oshkosh around 5:15-7:00 tonight drinking margaritas and eating nachos. Join me if you please.



I'm so excited, I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home